Listed below are resources that we hope you will find helpful. This is an ongoing process, so suggestions for the website are welcome.
I need help. Who can I talk to?
Contact these offices if you have experienced any of the following:
- Dating violence
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault including:
- Sexual harassment
Unwelcome conduct determined by a reasonable person to be so severe, pervasive, AND objectively offensive that it effectively denies a person equal educational access to any SIU program or activity.
An employee of the university conditioning the provision of an aid, benefit, or service of the university on an individual’s participation in unwelcome sexual conduct.
- Acts of discrimination
- Misconduct relating to use, possession or distribution of alcoholic beverages
- Damage and destruction of university property
- Disruptive behavior
- Use, possession or distribution of illegal drugs; misuse of prescription drugs
- Knowingly furnishing or possessing false, falsified or forged materials/documents
- Causing, inciting or participating in any disturbance that presents a clear and present danger to self or others, or causes destruction of property
- Threatening behavior
- Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Adjustment issues
- Academic performance concerns
- Financial stress
- Deaths (student/family)
- Extended illnesses
- General welfare concerns
- Other signs of stress
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
EMERGENCY - call 911
- Hate crimes
- Emergency preparedness
SIU CAMPUS INCIDENT OR CRIME REPORT FORM
THIS IS NOT A POLICE REPORT – FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 911